Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The last Tuesday for this MONTH

T.U.E.S.D.A.Y..

For most of the working people, today is the most laziest day for the week..It is because TODAY is the day whereas we have to go back to reality after enjoy the weekend..MONDAY is the daydream day while TUESDAY is the reality day..

Everytime i wake up in the morning, my body and mind still in the sleeping mode..i just want to sleep..my mind and heart full with HOPES..which is TODAY will be a holiday for me..But, too bad..reality always so cruel.Today is not a holiday for me..this is what i keep on reminding myself for the day..and not just today..but everyday..cheers**

On my way out to lunch today..i think of 'someone'.. because during my journey to food court, i saw something on the road that remind me of 'someone'..and this make me S.M.I.L.E '='..i guess i just miss 'someone'..

No comments:

Post a Comment