Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Down WEDNESDAY

Wednesday..

After my window shopping trip with my friends yesterday i felt HAPPY..it is because i enjoy shopping alot although the through is just window shopping whereas i just managed to bought a magazine and fill my stomach full with Hong Kong cuisine. Although the dishes at there not very sedap or delicious but i felt full after finished eating it and it is worth the price that i pay for it. So, i can sum up that, i enjoyed yesterday foods..

Moreover, i enjoyed yesterday night out with my buddies because i can update myself with the current trends and what is the things that are 'in' now..There are a book fair in the mall which is my favourite because i truly enjoy reading books especially those books that are based on true stories and also LOVE stories. During my half an hour time at that fair, i fell in love with few books which i swear i will bring it home next month..the plot line of the book totally caught my attention..i just have to be patience and wait few more weeks and the book will be mine..hehehe..

Hmm..there is one thing that keep on bothering my mind now..i wonder where he went already..because he seems very busy and did not reply me..but, i will wait for his response and reply patiently..praying hard that he will reply to me soon..*+*

No comments:

Post a Comment