Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

M.o.N.d.a.y

It's the new day for the week again..and for most people it maybe the beginning of the new day that full with HOPE..

But, for me..it is a day that full with decision..in other words..it is the day where i have to make a decision..this decision is important in my LIFE..it might be a turning point for myself and will lead me to somewhere..but, it also might lead me to nowhere..

Decision is something that i scare the most..because it is very complicated and the effects of doing wrong decision is cant be imagine..that is the reason why i scare of it..but, all of us have to when through this stage whereas we have to make decision no matter how we avoid or how difficult it is..

Therefore, i decided to make a decision!!!it is because there are no points i keep on thinking about it..i better make up my mind as soon as possible to free myself from this matter..and enjoy my happy day..'_'

23 of November..is also a special day for me..and there are many things i wish to do today..and i also think a lot of things today..i wish i CAN..hope it will come true!!!praying hard for it..

No comments:

Post a Comment