Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 08, 2010

An Ordinary Day~

Today~is Saturday..which is like my ordinary Saturday since i start work already..woke up at 6am something and get ready to work..i eat one of my favourite foods today for breakfast which is fishballs mee and yeong tau fu..yummy..

After i arrived at work, i feel so sleepy and do not know what to do because no mood due to sleepiness..thus, i wrote this post..i cannot wait the time whereas i can go home, lye on my bed and continue reading my novel..i now counting down to 1pm..oh, gosh!!is seems very long time and my eyes getting heavier and..will close any minutes from now..NO!!NO!!!i cannot fall asleep..if not later my so-called good ah head come, and see me sleeping..I must add oil to stay awake..

I now still thinking what to do..oh ya!!there is something going on my mind now..i thinking whether want to buy air tickets to go back Kota Kinabalu, Sabah or not..i planned to go back in July but..it seems very long time because now..just beginning of May..i count and count..i have to wait at least two months only can go back and see him..such a long time..*sigh*but, is better than cannot see him..if i going back on July, that mean i have not see him for 6 months or half-a-year which is quite long compared with last last time..i felt regretted because did not buy the tickets earlier..but, nevermind..what pass is past..i now still thinking about the tickets..i just a click away to buy the tickets..buy or not buy..not buy or buy..brrrooommm..i decided already..i now will immediately buy the tickets..so, i finished at here..hehehe..*

P/S:Just want to share with you all with one phrase that i saw today during my surfing time..it is so meaningful yet, is sweet.."I would walk a million miles, just to be with YOU"**sweet**

2 comments: