Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Aunt

Yesterday..when i just arrived home, my mum told me that~my aunt which is my mum's big brother wife have passed away. It such a shocking news to me..because few days ago..my mum told me that she just went out from hospital to her home because she is fully recovered already. And this make me question the doctors..since they all say that she is recovered then why now..so suddenly..OMG!!!what is the doctors at the specific hospital doing..patients depends on them..and this is what they get..really OMG!!!

Then around..8pm, we went out to a shop where my aunt's body is place there for praying purpose..we, relatives sit at there till 10pm something, then we went home because my sis want to prepare her things to trip..

During the moments at the shop, i recalled back some of the memories between me and my aunt..i remember the times whereas she come and overnight, we have pillow talk together. My sis and I like to be with her..and gossips together..we can talk whatever we want..as time past by, we grew up, lesser time spend with her and often, we heard news about her from my mum and relatives..So many things happen to her, and i felt pity for her because she is a widow and her child's stay far from her and neglect her..before she become ill, she went to old folks home and just stay there for 2 days before she is admitted to hospital..what a sad case..because she really is a caring and good mother..she does not have temper and tend to take care of her child properly..but, now..this is what she get..i really felt very sad for her and by thinking of this..it make my eyes wet~~Please Bless Her~~

2 comments:

  1. condolences to ur family,grandma...sorry for being away from ur blog such a long time..sigh..reli too busy lately...may god bless ur aunt..Rest in peace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok geh popo..rest in peace for her..

    ReplyDelete