Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Grey

There are moments in your life whereas you will feel GREY..what i mean at here is..those moments whereas you will feel disappointed or fed up with life..when you are at these point, you will feel unmotivated and down no matter what others do to cheer you up. I currently is at these point..so GREY and it was like a bunch of grey clouds at top of my head and raining down on me from head to bottom of me..GREY..i just wish i can leave these point soon, because i do not like this feelings. There are so many negatives things going on my head now and i seems to become so pessimist..OMG!!please leave me soon ya, Miss Grey~

What brings me to these point is..i just wonder why some kind of people is so mean..and not satisfy with what they have or own. Yet, they still ask for more as if what they have now is not enough..also, they thought that..they is very superior..or very magnificent..OMG!!please you all..please do not feel so proud of yourself and do not ever think that you are perfect..you are just lucky ok??but..who know..your lucks can last till when..i just can say God Bless You~~


P/S:I felt better by writing out how i felt now~And..for those who are arrogant, please change yourself before, you piss me off..and i am leaving the Grey point now..hope, those who is these point can get rid of it soon~~peace*

4 comments:

  1. Due to one of my readers opinion..the someone i mentioned here is one of my friend..which is a past tense for me..kindly take note ya~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. macam marah me jak ni..huhuh *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiduh yuan he..bukan cakap pasal u la..kekekeke~~

    ReplyDelete