Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~Think too muchie

I wonder..how can someone stop from thinking too much ya..because..this type of thinking does not bring benefits to me and it brings harm to me..to my emotions and mood~~oh gosh!!!i hate this for happen..but, we cannot stop from thinking too much..i know that we can change our thinking but, sometimes it is very HARD..

~I hope i can put this face inside and outside of me~

Recently, i tend to think too much..i trying to stop thinking about it and stay positive..but, sometimes i cannot stop myself from thinking about it..sometimes, just a small thing only can make me think too much and broke my positivity..i wish i was stronger and more optimist..Things around me always make me think too muchie..can you please stop me from thinking too much by giving me an assurance. But, i guess the answer is NO..I knew it..*sigh*life is not  bed of roses..it never was for me~


P/S:Please be positive~

6 comments: