Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Pilih-Pilih Digital Camera~

As you all know..or maybe you all do not know..^ ^..Next year, 2011..I WILL BE GOING FEW PLACES FOR H.O.L.I.D.A.Y!!!wuhhhoooo~~~Thinking about it already make me HAPPY but, at first i have to prepare few things. Firstly, will be CASH which this is the most important thing for my trip thus, i have to save and cut back alot of things. Next, i MUST and HAVE to own a CAMERA whereas i can snap whatever i want to snap. CLiicckkss, clicccKKKSSS*

I already have few choices in my mind which all is from SONY. But, i think i will CHOOSE the camera that is within my budget such as SONY T99, market price RM899.00. Omg~~~Yet, i still will upload few models of camera at here because i like few of them..Love ya!!!



~T90~


~T99 (My choice)~

 
~T99D (I Love the brown colour one)~

~So leng the T99D~

~T99D camera case*gosh*~

2 comments:

  1. aiduh..i have not buy it yet la..just target..wait till i buy already i just show off..wakakaka..

    ReplyDelete