Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Cruel!!!

This morning..i went to pasar eat with my family because my mum want to buy veggie and chicken. During the time, i waiting for my mee, i saw a stray doggie chewing a piece of chicken's neck. The doggie was so dirty, shaking and so sad the doggie face. Kind of sad when look at the doggie and i feel like want to give the doggie some foods but, sure my mum will scold me. So, i did not do so. Then, a shopkeeper passed by and kicked away the doggie food..the doggie chase back the food..and another shopkeeper come and kicked away his food till the drain there. Omg!!!I wonder why some people so cruel. The next scene even shocked me..after the food fell in the drain, the doggie went to get the food back..but, another shopkeeper kickecd the doggie's body until he fell on the floor. Omg, omg!!!I feel like screaming and punching the shopkeeper. So rude and what is his rights to treat the doggie like that. The doggie did not even disturb him. This incident left tears in my eyes. I just wonder why some people can be so cruel. Everyone includes animals also got their own rights. Please respect them or not KARMA will get back to you soo. This is my advice for those cruel people..

1 comment: