Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Ipoh Trip Again!!!!(2 ~ 4 December 2010)

As my above title mentioned..i went to Ipoh trip again which this time i went for 2 days. My Ipoh trip starts all because of my room mate from UMS come to visit me before she go to Alor Setar to meet her boy. Omg!! So swweeett lo~~

Is been awhile already i did not meet her but, she still the same to me. Not that talkative and not too quiet. The first day she arrived at Ipoh i bring her to Pasar Malam cari-cari makan. Yummy..The next day, i take a day off and i bring her to shop around. For her second day she at Ipoh, she have tried 'Big Tree Legs' famous fishball noodles, Ipoh famous Kai Si Hor Fun, Greenbean drinks, Wantan Mee with Fried Wantan and also, Fish Burger with egg..Oh, gosh!!! I eat alot today..

For the third day she at Ipoh, i bring her to eat Hakka Mee with yeong taufu. Thumbssss up!!! Today..she will be going to Alor Setar to meet her beloved. So envy her..But, what to do..Just be patience and wait the time to meet him.

Tata to my room mate until we meet again..Miss you~~Do come again soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment