Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Flashing Back for Year 2010~

Today is 29th of December 2010..Two more days will be 1st of January 2011..the brand New Year..

Let's flash back and think what i have done in this Year 2010. I have been scratching my heads to think of what i have done this year which is my FIRST year of working. Please refer to below lists ya. The lists might be long like a fairytale stories but, please be patience and read through it :)

  • The first thing i have here is..i have changed my handphone to Miss Pinky which i have wait quite a time. I think i changed it in May.
  • I have save some money for rainy day use which might not be enough because i have used alot in this 2 months.
  • I have bought my FIRST ever NIKE shoes which i wanted to buy long time ago~
  • I have gone to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah twice this year to visit Mr. Jon which is in January and July.
  • I have more gathering with buddies this year because we all working at Ipoh at the moment. We have went to De Garden, Greentown and also other places for our gathering.
  • Also, this year i travel quite alot which i think..for example, i have went to Kuala Lumpur and recently, Penang.
  • For sure, this year i tend to spend alot than last year whereas i spend mostly on my apparel which makes my wardrobe to burst out like a volcano eruption.
  • Importantly, is..in this year i tend to understand alot of life theories and i understand the REAL world more and not naive like last year.
*Above is the things that i remember that i have done..but, i think i have forgot some of the things which  i cannot think back no matter how hard i scratch my head or squezee my brain :)
*I feel glad because i still the same OLD me that like to joke and play around.

5 comments:

  1. "Importantly, is..in this year i tend to understand alot of life theories and i understand the REAL world more and not naive like last year."

    mind to share ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..Hapy new year,grandma..Sorry for not staying updated to your blog ya!wish u have a great year ahead=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. same same here mr lim..hehe..i also learnt alot..is good because we have grown up..

    happy new year ah popo!!!in this new year, you must updated yourself with my blog ya..wakakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okok,I need to update the blog so that eventhough we dun have time to chat but still can update each other through our blog..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup..and please..update your blog aunty mei teng..wakakaka..

    ReplyDelete