Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 06, 2010

~My Purchases~

During my Ipoh trip with my room mate i have make few purchases before i get my salary. Omg!!! I so poor already. Yet, i still have some targets to purchase. I guessed i never satisfy with buying things or burning money around..Please refer to below for items that i have purchase in this TWO days*gossshhh*

  1. New spectacles with 'tebal' geh frame which is brown colour and i purchase from Optical 88. Finally, i get it..wuhhhoooo**
  2. An off shoulder top which is a off sale item, love it
  3. A V neck T-shirt for him as Christmas present but..the price of the clothes is so OMG. Hope he like it if not..it will be wasted..
Please refer to below for my target:
  1. At the moment, just a watch from Solvil Titus..maybe another watch from Solvil Titus too ^ ^ I am counting my budget now..so tight budget..*sob sob*
P/S:My friend have give me a HELLO KITTY keychain. WUhhooooOoo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment