Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 04, 2010

A Year Have Past By~

Looking back at my O.L.D posts..i just realized that a year have past by..At last year this time, i started to write my FIRST ever blog. Until now, there are few hundreds of my posts whether it is happy or sad. It feels so good to read back the old posts because it reminds me alot of thingy which i have forgot most of it.

Like what i always says..time really past by very fast without we even realized about it. But, i still the same old me except that in this one year time, i really learned alot already also, have noticed so many things that i never thought i can know about it. The things i mentioned here are..the true faces of somebody, attitudes of people and also many many. Important is..i have past through a year again with him which this is one of the things i cherrished and i wish to pass uncountable years with him again.

Since, a year have past..i have to re-adjust myself to some new year resolutions. My mind is make already and next year, i should move on so, i would never have to stay at the same ground again. This is the promise i make to myself because i do not want to look back next year and feel the same way i felt now..So, let's move on everyone!!!Do not just stay at the SAME GROUND. Take action now and do not just T.H.I.N.K!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment