Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

My F.I.R.S.T Ever Saman*hate it*

Saturday morning..i fetch my friend Miss Momo to KTM station at Ipoh and after sent her, i walked back to my car. At that time, i noticed a piece of paper is hanging at my car's wiper. At first, i thought i was an advertisement paper but..after i see closely..i feel like want to scream OMG!What the f***!!I'm yelling inside my heart and i feel like want to kick the tyres of the cars next to me but, too bad i cannot because someone is there and i would not do some vandalisme things over her. But, all the cursing words is coming out from my mouth. At here i apologized for being rude but, i cannot hold my anger and frustation. This is the story of how i get my first saman. Do not know whether i should celebrate it or what because everything also got first time. But, whatever it is..i felt so irritated and is cursing..I totally do not know that we have to pay at that compound nor there is no any signboard there to tell us to pay the parking fees. So sucks! Really sucks!! There are just some stupid numbers at the parking compound. Useless!!! Just know how to saman us to increase your own incomes. Hate you so much!!! Luckily, not just my car kena but..i do not think they will pay for it. What a sad morning! ~The End~

2 comments: