Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Patience!!!

Be Patience!!!This is what i have always told myself. I believe that as long as i be patience with everything around me i will get what i wanted. But, sometimes..being patience did not land me with what i want. So, i guess being patience is not everything. Most of the things that happen around me makes me to be patience yet, sometimes i cannot be patience because i also got my own feelings. I just wish i can be F.R.E.E. like a bird and fly in the blue blue sky also, fly to whenever i want to without any hesistation. To be frank, i did not like to be patience but, what make me to be patience is..i believe i will get rewarded for it and till now, i still waiting for it. Do not know when i will become like volcano eruption. I hope the day will not come~

Someday i will be like what this quote says, 'Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined'.

Also, i believes that, 'There is only ONE person who could ever make you happy and that person is YOU'.

No comments:

Post a Comment