Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hello Kitty Mania!!!

Currently, i feel so crazy towards Hello Kitty thingy expecially pink colours Hello Kitty. Omg~~The kitty was so CUTE and i love it alot. These few weeks, i busy finding the Hello Kitty T-shirt which i randomly found online. I love the shirt so much and have been crazy about it. But, luckily thank you to my bro, Yuen He because he introduce me a supplier which sells Taiwan thingy and also, can help us to get things from Taiwan. Thanks, God!!! I finally found my Hello Kitty. Hello, hello Kitty~~You are so cute and i LOVE you, cutie ♥♥

Here is some pictures of my CUTIE that i would like to share with you all, my followers ♥♥









2 comments:

  1. this blog shall be named as Hardcore Hello Kitty blog....hahahaha......

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..yup..for sementara waktu only la..where is my hello kitty??wakakaka..

    ReplyDelete