Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 08, 2010

First Week of November

Last week is a enjoyable week for me because we finally got PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!!Omg~~I was so happy and i want to sing my favourite song again..I goottta feeelinngsss~wuhoooOOoo~~

On the official day of Deepavali, I went to my Indian friend house for visiting session then..we proceed with shopping time at Jusco. Although, i have not done much shopping much that day, my money still have fly away because i eat alot especially during the dinner time. We went to Takahashi cafe to eat and at there..i have my FIRST-EVER Haagen Dazs ice-cream. Yummy..i have choosed Belgian Chocolate which is my favourite. The foods is ok and the drinks too..but, the services was so 'lao ya'..Omg, omg, omg!!Miss Apple did not join us for dinner time because she have to go home to feed her baby Creamy. Tata Miss Apple..We walked around till 9pm and finally is our time to go home. We really very good in window shopping and walking because we have walked for quite a time without having any purpose. Thumbs up for that!!!At the end of that day, i just have bought a Skinz body and hand lotion also, hair treatment by Sunsilk from Watson's.

On Saturday, i have went to Parade to walk around again because i like it..walking around and wandering around..So, please do not feel surprise if you find me walking around the mall because i often did this with my gals *winks winks* I have ended with two cute t-shirts and also a tube of lip gloss for my sister. Later on, i went to yam cha at kopitiam. I feel so good because tomorrow is Sunday and i can enjoy my sleep time..yippppeee!!!


Sunday..i wake up quite early also..because i promised to bring my mama to eat MCD breakfast. She have never eat MCD breakfast before because she dislike fast food but, she still enjoy it. Then, i fetch her to pasar and later on, i drop her at Tesco while i go nearby to cut my hair. Shorter hair for myself. I like it!!!


~My new HAIRSTYLE~

~Cutie T-Shirts~

No comments:

Post a Comment