Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Shupping Day**cheers**

Yipppee!!!This week...i FINALLY get my last month salary.that mean..shopping trip for me!!wuhhoooo~~i like sunday alot..because i can sleep and sleep till 9am..yeah, 9am is already very late for me..i like it so much because...SLEEP is my favourite..hehehe...i like the feeling of golek-golek my katil when i woke up already and then i can read har the books which i have put it near to my bed where i woke up already then i can used my feets to take the books to me..i simply like it!!!

After my golek-golek katil session..i finally get out from my bed and head straight to my bath room to prepared..then, i finally ready to eat my 'Yummy' hakka mee..i like it so much..especially eat with the garlic chili sauce..after i finished ate my breakfast, i watched tv awhile and then i finally went to prepared to go out..

When i arrived at the shopping mall, i head straight to my favourite shop to find some targets and...i have found two clothes that i like so much and it was so cheap..love it~~later, i continue with my shopping..and bought a 'kotak-kotak' shirt for my sister..she want to buy it so long therefore, i bought it for her as a present..

However, i have to stopped shupping because later at 4pm, i have to go to the driving lessons..i not even satisfied with my shupping trip yet..but..what to do..tata to the shopping mall untill i see you again!!!sob sob**


~My sister pressie~


~My very worth dress 2~


~My very worth dress 1~


~I like the wrapping paper, the cows so cute~


~My lunch, Prosperity Burgeerrrr~

No comments:

Post a Comment