Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Annoying Day...

Today..i went to bought annual dinner's stuffs like wrappers, gifts, souvenirs, colour papers and others with my colleagues..included our lunch time, we went out at 12pm and come back at 3.30pm..then..i hear from my colleague say that my so called 'ah head' sent an e-mail to us..the email's contents is..


Dear Yuen,

Please let me know if you foreseen/ expected to go for longer period of break. As a superior to you, acknowledge me so that I’m aware of what’s happening.


Funny, rite??i wondering why he do not want to tell me and my colleague face to face and instead he used an email..is it he want to fully utilize the email usage or what??only himself can understand it..

Sometimes..he just toooo funny..real-life examples:

(1)There is one time where i walking together with him at the office lobby..he look at the way i walked and say..'Walk Properly!!'..and i answered him..already walked very properly..and he laughed..i just cannot get it..

(2)Also, there is a day where only me and my so called 'ah head' inside the warehouse, he came in and say, 'Good Morning' and i answered him back, 'Morning'...then..as usual he not very satisfied with my 'Morning'..he say i should answer him correctly..then..i have to greet him again..'Good Morning'..but, in my heart..i like want to greet him, 'Good Morning, Mr.Foolish'..

Thus, we can summarized it together that..he is a funny and foolish person..and there are plus plus things also..which is he is soooo nonsense and FREE where he always claimed that he extremely BUSY!!!his so called busy are..thinking things that are not in his work scope, pretending thinking something, trying to be statue and etc..yeah, he is really very very the BUSY!!!*laughsss*

P/S: The above mentioned 'him' is my SUPER BUSY AH HEAD..please take note~~*laughing hard**

4 comments:

  1. To strawberry yuen:love seems complicated ya...LOL.but its a meaningful post.I like this post!!true love does exist but hard to find it only.maybe it must depend on lucks=)wish u forever happy with "the one"

    ReplyDelete
  2. walau..so sam pat lo u chocolate teng..hehehe~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. uiiiii,dun cal me chocolate teng,strawberry yuen...chocolate teng sounds funny lo..aiksss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyah..where got funny wor..chocolate teng so cute lo..love it~~

    ReplyDelete