Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 04, 2010

My Shuppingg Day...

Yesterday..i went to shopping with my mum, sister and best best friend, Miss Mei Teng..Although is just a half day shopping trip but i bought alot of things..ok la, not many things but the things that i bought is my favourite and i felt satisfied with it and waiting the time to use it..hehehe...yipee!!!

I bought one leather sling bag and is totally worth and nice. Also, i got 10percent discount from the seller because we bought two bags at the same time..which my bestie also got buy a sling bag but is not leather..and i also felt like want to buy the same bag with my bestie but different colour from her bag..but...due to the reason the bag that i like is in white colour and it will become dirty soon..therefore, i have to let my dream bag go..sayonara!!!

Later on, i bought a pair of sandal with white polka dots and is red in colour..i love it so much..and Miss Apple Peng also got the same pair of sandals which is black in colour...is so worth and cheap!!!i like it~~

Then,,me and my bestie, went to the next shop which we went there third time for the day because i tend to forget to buy things..i like the accesories at that shop so much which is very Korean style..i bought three hair accesories that was so CUTE..is the hair clips with ribbons and also a flowery hair band that is black colour..everything is so cheap at here and important is..you can bargain with the sellers!!wuhhooo~~~

During my shopping day...i found few targets too..which are a wedges shoes with ribbon in front of the shoes..and also a side bag that looks like zebra colour.but, for sure the bag look more good looking than the zebra skin...there is a dilemma in me in deciding whether want to buy the wedges shoes or not..because the wedges is toooo expensive and not worth the price but i like it so much...dilemmaa..i now still figuring out...:@


~My leather sling bag..and the purse that i bought for my mama~


~Extremely worth sandals~


~Hair accesorries~

2 comments:

  1. hahah....mayak sui sui ler.. U got a good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...thanx ya..i like the hair accesories so much..so cute wor~~

    ReplyDelete