Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

October!!!

October!!!This is my month. But, yet i do not feel very happy in my month because..i hope with my full heart to celebrate my big day with my the other half. But, lucks..really not by my side because he have to attend his sis's convocation on that day. So kebetulan!! But, what to do. I have to accept it. The good side of this kebetulan is, I still can enjoy the celebration of my big day with my buddies. I waiting for it. But, so far no news from them yet. I guess i do not have to spend my big day alone gua..without celebration or anything. Let's wait for it. I guess the gals already have some plans in their mind and hands :) My big day.

Flashing back..is been few years, i did not celebrate my big day with him. So, this is what make me feel even sad and disappoint. I hope in the coming years, i manage to celebrate with him TOGETHER with all the big days. I waiting for it.

P/S: He says he will buy pressie for me as replacement..but..i told him..without you, the pressie is meaningless. I do not need it :(

2 comments: