Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pressie???

Last Saturday..my other half told me that he went to Alamanda. Therefore, i asked him what he doing there and he says he is shopping for groceries. But after an hour he did not reply my message, i text him and he says he is choosing pressie for me. Pressie for Me??? OMG!! I did not think he will buy pressie for me and and and yesterday..he text me that he already bought pressie for me..OMG!!Pressie for Me???Really for Me???I thought he did not buy it last week because i asked him not to do so. Right now I feeling damn nervous because i want to know what he will give me. But, there is some question marks inside of me. How he gonna give me the pressie ya??? He says i will know by this Saturday, which is my 25th Birthday. Oh, gosh!!!Still 2 more days~ I already feeling impatient. Please give me some hints. I want hints!!!

P/S: Thanks to my the other half because..you so got my HEART..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment