Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Updates

Is been few months since i last login and write something is my bloggie. Since April, i have changed my job to another company which at first that i thought it is my good lucks to enter this company. But, till now September, i just know that i have stepped to the wrong step. This company is really not a bed of roses and will never be. Thus, i make up my mind to move another step to another place before this year end which this is my aim. For me, if my salary is lower nevermind as long as i am happy but too bad. I not is the opposite of happy. Ok, so lets move from this unhappy part.

In 16th of September, another bad thing happen to me whereas  my wallet lost including all the C.A.S.H and all the cards. At that moment, my mind really become blank and i do not know what to do because i never thought of this will happen to me. Today was supposed to be my happy day where i can meet for my love. But, it turns out to be one of the nightmare. On this day, i really want to thank you my bestie, Mei Teng for accompany me to everywhere to find my lost wallet and she even help me to pay my transport money. Really thank you gal!!!I owe you and i will remember it.

On the same night where i lost my wallet, i meet with my love after a month of separation. Be frank, i really miss him alot although we just a month separate. I spend few days time with him, but the happy time seems pass by very fast. On Sunday, me and my friend send him to Putrajaya and heart is sobbing but at least, he now is nearer to me. Thanks!!!

In August, i went to first of my overseas to Cambodia. My first ever overseas trip. I feel very happy in this trip although the weather at Cambodia is bad and we are tired. But, we definitely enjoyed with the trip. This is also the first time me and my love official travel together although not just two of us only. Yes!!! I feel happy and i waiting for next year..where i will go Bangkok will my gal friends,  Bandung and Vietnam with my uni mates and also my LoVe!!! I waiting for next year.

Oh ya, let me update you all with some of my current activities. I currently planning to move my career to another new place which hopefully i will get some good news soon. Please pray for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment