Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

After My Birthday

Today is the 5th day after my birthday last week. Let me update you all with some of the details of my birthday :) On Friday which is 14th of October, when i arrived home after work, my mum told me there is two parcels at the stairs for me. At first i thought it was something that i bought online. But, one of the parcel was from my the other half. Omg!! I damn happy and i opened it. Inside is a dress he bought for me and a card written for my special someone. Really thanks to him!!!

On the official day of my birthday, in noon, i went out to watch movie and eat lunch also, i got a piece of Starbucks cake as birthday pressie. Yipppe! Then, at night i went out to dinner with my gals at Euro House. The foods at there was delicious and the price is reasonable. But, too bad we sit on the wrong place because it is smoking area. P/S: We shall try the non-smoking area next time. Oh ya gals~thanks so much for the pursie. I like it so much and i need it at this time. Thanks!!!

P/S: Love you all nor the pressie and the celebrations ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Where they learn techniques on how to improve their patient's mobility, relieve their pain and treat temporary or permanent disabilities, through various therapeutic techniques and procedures. And, since you are going to look in the internet, you can easily pick out, from the many sites, the cheapest massage therapist that can give you the best Swedish massage of your life. Step 3: Determine the goal(s) you would like to achieve during each session.
    Also see my web page: Quizilla.Teennick.com

    ReplyDelete