Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Face Shop 2

~The ONE i currently using~

~The ONE i going to use real soon~

Previously, i have bought one of my cleanser in The Face Shop last year which is Aloe Vera formulated that is suitable for all skin types. This time, i gonna try another product from The Face Shop which also a cleasing foam and is formulated with rice water. I have aimed this product for some time and waiting for the SALES and i finally bought it during my trip this month trip at Sabah. The price of the product is reasonable which is RM35.90 for 150ml and it have 20% discount. OMG!!!Gotta buy it if not my face will not forgive me :) Currently, i'm using a cleanser buy Hada Labo which is quite expensive. RM17+ for 50ml..Omg!!!Is such a small tube and t gonna finish in 2 months time, i think. But, i think the Hada Labo products is OK because it is mild on my skin and no irritation at the moment. Yet, i waiting to try my The Face Shop rice water cleansing foam soon..is real soooooonnnnnn~~~Chiao~~~

1 comment: