Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sabah Trip after 7 Months (05~08/03/2011)

Sabah Trip started with me and Atan departed at Ipoh with bus to airport. Around 4am, i reached KLIA but, i kind of get lost and could not find the counters for me to check in. I think the peoples at there must think that i am lost too because..i have pusing and pusing the areas there for more than 10 times. After countless times of pusing, i finally able to make it to check-in hall. Thanks, God!!! The Firefly counter open quite late and around 5am, it finally opened and I check-in. After the check-in process, i went to the departure hall which is empty and nobody is there. At that time, i was freezing cold and shaking. After some time, finally some crowds have arrived. I wait and wait.

Finally, i can get in to the plane in 6.40am. Before the cabin crews start to brief about the safety equipments, i have asleep and awake when they started to distribute the meals. After the makan-makan session, i asleep again and awake when the plane landed at KK airport. Finally~fuh~~I went to the Imigration counter to check-in then i went to take my luggage and hury up to go out to meet him. But, he is late so, i called him and wait for awhile. Around 10.10am, he arrived and i walked to meet him. My heart is pounding so fast because this is the first time i meet with him after 7 months apart. The first thing he say to me is 'I have become a size smaller'. I do not think that i have lost weight but, whatever..who care as long as i can meet and be with him. Then, we went to Terminal 2 to fetch two of my buddies and later on, we went to eat, Sang Yuk Min. Our first meal at Sabah..After checking in the hotel, we just lye on the bed and chit-chat for awhile and later on, he fetch us to 1Borneo for a walk and until 7.30pm he come again to pick us up for dinner with his friends. After the makan-makan session, we went to Tanjung Aru beach whereas Evelyn finally can taste her long awaiting, Avocado juice. The juice was nice and slurpyyy.. Next, we went to UMS, Odec for sight seeing and throwing stones activities. It was fun and we reached our hotel around 12am.                                      

~The END of Our First Day at Sabah~

The next day is Sunday, after we have our yummy and delicious breakfast at Fook Yuen, we went to Gaya Street Market for some shopping and enjoy the tourism spot. We have much fun at the market because we have endless things to see at there. After we have done with the market, we went back to hotel and get ready for our lunch. We walked to Suria Sabah and have our lunch at Secret Recipe. He did not join us for the morning and noon session because he was busy with his research. Still, he is very kindful because he message me and asked me to bring umbrella for the walk because is going to rain soon and also, he says at night, he want to fetch us to another shopping mall, Warisan because it was very far. Actually, the journey to Warisan is not that far but, he just do not want us to walk there *sweeeetttt* Around 7.30pm, he came to pick us for shopping at Warisan and we went to eat seafood. Yum yum~ I like the meals.          

 ~The END of Our Second Day at Sabah~

Today, we wake up quite early and da pao our breakfast at Fook Yuen again and we walked to jetty to catch the boat to Pulau Manukan. Wuhooooo~ Here we come Pulau..We arrived at there around 9am something, after applying the sunblock we headed to the water and splash. Oh, gosh!!! It was so much fun, i love beach!!! Today, is my first time to sit on the banana boat. It was scary when the banana boat crashed and you fall in the water. I fell lost and scare because my feets cannot stand on the ground. Luckily, my buddies help me to float if not..OMG!!! The crystal clear water at the Pulau make us feel so heavy and sad to leave. We finally headed back to KK around 4.15pm. Bye-bye Pulau!!! After we arrived at the jetty, we quickly rushed back to hotel to prepare ourself for the dinner tonight. He is going to pick us soon and luckily we managed to prepare on time. He bring us to Tanjung Aru Beach to see sunset but too bad, the sky is raining yet, we still managed to see some sunset. The sky is so beautiful. After some lepak-ing time at the beach, we went to eat our dinner at the Ang's Restaurant. Yum yum foods again. Tonight, i gonna go his house for sleepover. Sorry ya, gals because have to leave you two at the hotel.     
                                 
~The END of Our Third at Sabah~

Today is the day..where we have to leave KK. My heart felt so heavy..After the breakfast session with his family, he went to the hotel to pick the gals because we have to go pasar to buy some seafood products. Then, we went back to hotel to packed our belongings and ready to check-out. Tata, Hotel Tourist!!! Before we heading to airport, he fetch us to eat the famous kelapa pudding. Yum yum and it was so cold..Next, we heading to airport and check in. Thank you to my buddies for giving me some precious time to spend with him. I really appreciated it!!! Finally..the moment have come. I have to proceed to the boarding gate..i say bye bye to him and he hug me awhile and we are apart again for some time. I dare not to look back to him and wave at him because my tears is dropping just like the rains drop..The sky is raining and i felt like the sky was crying with me. My heart felt so heavy and i still can remember his touch, his voice, his hugs and everything about him. Once again, my tears drop and slidding down my face. Bye KK, Bye to Him!!!      
  
~The END of Our Trip at Sabah~

P/S: Really thank you for everything he does for us and for the gals, i enjoyed every single moments with you two and hope to travel again with you two. Friendship FOREVER xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment