Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Last Week Today, Miss You!!!

Now..is 10.23am, 12h of March 2011..i still remember clearly what i have been doing today but last week. Last week today, i have arrived at KK, Sabah and sitting in his car and on the way to Terminal 2 to fetch two of my buddies which they arrived earlier than me. Later on, before we check in to out hotel, we went to eat 'Sang Yuk Min' then we proceed to Wisma Merdeka.

Last week today..still very fresh in my mind. I guessed i still miss him and KK so much..miss the time spent with my buddies..miss everything that happen in last week today. If can, i do not feel like want to wake up from all this and just stay at KK. Since i come back from KK, my mind just full with last week today. I thinks i still have to live in this last week today for a very, very, very long time. Reality sometimes is very harsh and we have to accept it whether we want it or not. If i was give a choice, i will for sure to live in my dream which is last week today..Is time for me to remove the daisypath application in my blog which stated my next holiday because the holiday have END*sob sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment