Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 06, 2010

Y.O.G.A~

Yesterday..i went to my first yoga class..really OMG!!!The purpose of this post is to:-

  1. Remind me of the painfulness of yoga.
  2. Remind me the feeling of first yoga class.
  3. My feelings after the yoga..gosh!!!

During my yoga class, i feel terribly S.I.C.K and..i managed to stand till the end of class after the lying at floor session. Thanks God! I survived. I quickly run towards the toilet direction and i feel relieved to see dao the toilet~Happy~I vomited out everything which includes my Big Mac and my favourite, French Fries which i eat during my lunch time. Tata my lunch..I have to flushed you all into the toilet.

After i arrived home, i still feel sick and after i shower, i went to bed. OH!!! I feel so nice because able to lye on my bed..yeah yeah*Tooonight gonna be a good night..tonigght gonnna be a good gooood night~Black Eyed Peas ROCKKKK*


2 comments:

  1. wuahahahahaha........funny!!!!!!!!! btw, do tk k and GBu~

    next time go for Yoga class lagi ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. cis!!patah tulang saya nanti..yoga..scary~~kekeke..

    ReplyDelete