Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last Week's T.O.D.A.Y~

As you all know, the main essence of my today post is as my title, last week's today~I still remember clearly that last week this time i doing what. Maybe, i am the kind of person that like to live in my own memories but, i cannot stop myself from thinking about the sweet memories. At this time last week, i was sitting at home with him and getting ready to go out for breakfast before i go to the airport. I still in my last week mood~Maybe i still miss him alot*really alot~

Last week, at this time, i still felt very heavy and moody because i will depart soon to airport and leave him behind at KK, Sabah. Also, at the same time, i thinking when i can meet him again. After he sent me to airport, he sent message to me and says, 'We will meet again either at KK or other places'. But, still..i feel sad because i do not know when the again will come.

During my time in the flight, i have some idea of the other place he mentioned..I get the idea from one of the magazine in the flight and then, after i arrived at the arriving hall, i google and search more informations of the other place that already in my mind. You all must be wondering where i want to go. Please be patience and i will tell you soon~~*evil smile*

*Dang, dang, dang*~The other place in my mind is..BANDUNG!!!which many of you may never heard it before. Ok la, let me bomb you all with some geographic informations. Bandung is the capital of West Java province in Indonesia and the country's third largest city. Bandung also has relatively year-around cooler temperature than most other Indonesian cities. Here come the main points of why to visit Bandung, is because of the cooler climate of highland plantation area, the varieties of food, the cheaper fashion shops located in factory outlets and distros, golf courses and the friendliness of local people have become the main attraction of the city. From LCCT (Air Asia's Airport) to Bandung, Indonesia, it takes an hour flight only. Wuhooo~Therefore, thumbs up for this city!!!I waiting to visit there and hope will come true..




*Some of the scenery at Bandung, Indonesia*

2 comments:

  1. lol....I know this place, I pernah heard it bah....u tot everyone failed their geography meh :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. cis!!so bad..but, banyak orang tak pernah dengar bah..kekeke..nice place hor??

    ReplyDelete