Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thinking of Someone~

T.H.I.N.K.I.N.G~Really is a powerful thingy because..it can keep you in the space from time to time. Sometimes, when you tend to think too much you will lost in the thinking space and will let yourself in dilemma condition. But, we cannot stop ourself from thinking. I just wish i can stop thinking and thinking. It cannot be deny that, sometimes this thinking brings many memories to you and will left you smiling which this is the part i like it.


Sometimes..ok la..not sometimes, but most of the times i feel curious whether the someone also have the same thinking as me. Or..when i thinking of the someone, will he or she also thinking of me..Or..have the same thinking as me..I wish someone can answer it. But, whatever happens, too much thinking will left you crazier and more dilemma. Thus, STOP thinking too muchie*Way to go, guys and girls*

2 comments:

  1. thinking who?

    omg, someone really need help to overcome her acute lovesick~

    :P

    ReplyDelete