Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

First Night at KK~

Around 9am, i took KTM train to KL Sentral whereas from there..i will took bus to LCCT for 4pm flight..i arrived at airport around 1.30pm and then..i wandering around till the time for me to check in. It's been a long already that i have not went to LCCT and nothing has change except some new dining places have been added in..

Actually, i very enjoy the feelings of wandering around the airport..looking at the people, see what they are doing..i do not know why, but i just enjoy it..after i check in..i went to the boarding area and chewing my chocolate buns~yummy~~also, i msn with one of my buddies, Miss Atan..till the time for me to fly~zoooOOmmm~

This time journey is quite long for me maybe because i was too excited and nervous to see my someone..hehehe..but, it was not my feelings only. The journey really is very long because due to the bad weather conditions which normal flight will took around 2 and half hours but..this time..it takes around 3 hours and 10 minutes..oh my gosh!!i wondering..the aeroplane have fly to where already. But yet, i still want to thanks the captain for the safe landing and arrived at KK, Sabah..

After i have passed through the Imigration, i quickly called him because i think he must have wait for a very long time..he come and fetch me with his mum because he sick already..sob sob..the weather was really very bad..the rain pouring like waterfall but luckily, i arrived already if not, the captain will round and round again..@_@

After reached his house, his mum prepared fish porridge for us because he was sick..yierr...fish..luckily, the porridge do not have the fishy smell..SAFE!!!after the dinner, we just sit at home and watch tv..around 10.30pm, i went to sleep because i was so tired after one day of traveling..

P/S:I was so happy to see him*winks winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment