Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Recent Thought


The contents of my today's post is mainly about my recent thought. Recently, i get to know that one of my friend break with his girl. I still remember last time, they so lovey-dovey and spend alot of times together. Also, i remember there is one time where he break with his girl, his moods went up and down. But, this time..he can take it..i wonder what happen between them :( Importantly, this news make me wonder and sad. This world have lose a loving couple. Ok, back to the topic~Recently, i get to know that he found a new GF already. OMG!!Not even a month time. But, i guessed everything in this world changed and so does LOVE. *Nothing is eternal*

2 comments:

  1. in my opinion, life is all about moving on and let go.

    "everything in this world changed" - I agreed with this statement. Things keeps changing either for good or bad. Just look at the life cycle of a bean...frm seed into pokok? (I dun knw wat it call la.) after that mati.... then, ada anak lagi...b pokok lagi...then mati la...and the cycle go on

    but please bear in mind, changed not necessary mean bad things afterall. changing is also a good and positive things also.

    things happen for reasons - God knows what is the best for each of us here. So, what the fuss anywhere...lol~

    ReplyDelete
  2. but hor..normally changes is always on the negative side..i just do not get it what human will changes so fast..unpredictable :(

    ReplyDelete