Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

CNY 2011

Today is the sixth day of CNY and also, the first day of my work since CNY holiday. Let me summarize abit about my this year CNY.

We begin with the first day of CNY: Today i did not go anywhere. Just sit at home and linger around. Second day of CNY: I went to my relatives open house in the evening and makan-makan at there while watching the Lion Dance performance. Third day of CNY: In the noon time, i went to my Malay friend's wedding and later on, proceed to Miss Apple house whereas we play with her doggies and gamble abit. Fourth day of CNY: After the dim sum session with my family, then i drove to Tapah to my father's homtown. Omg!!!The road was so jam. After that, we went to Old Town for our dinner session. Fifth day of CNY: OMG!!!So fast already fifth day~For dinner today, i bring my family to Korean BBQ to makan whereas this is my parents FIRST EVER Korean meal. Wuhoooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment