Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 08, 2011

New Year, New Resolution Year 2011

New year have began for nearly a week already and i just have the chance to post my new year resolutions but, it is still not late to post it ^^In this new year, i have so many resolutions which some might not be complete but, lets put it in my lists too. At least, i will works towards it and try to fullfill it.

The listS begin with:
  • Importantly, save as much money as i can which this is the ONE that matter.
  • Travel to anywhere i want which, this years i have few trips. For example, Sabah trip with my girls in March, Cambodia trip with him and other friends and also, maybe Sabah trip again because he gonna graduate this year and my room mates too. I wished to go to their convocation..
  • Can buy whatever i WANT. This does not mean that i want all those branded things. For example, by buying an RM25 dress can make me happy already.
  • My friendship with my friends will become stronger and also, relationship with him which i will try to spend more times with them, gather with them and etc.
  • Hope in this new year i can be my own self again which is always HAPPY GO LUCKY and also, STRESS FREE.
  • I hope i can find my WAY to my Dreams~

3 comments: