Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mee~Day

~My chicken flavour mee from RUSKI~

~Original flavour of mee by CINTAN~

~Kolon mee by INDOMIE~

~With soyabean~

~Kolon Nissin Mee~

~Soup Nissin Mee~

From the title, you all can guess that this post is all about MEE. The MEE i mean here is not ME. Ok, thats sound confusing but, as you read on..you will get what i mean :) I really a freak for MEE. I like to eat many kinds of MEE from hot and spicy to original flavours and also, mee goreng. I totally love it but, for sure i will add some veggies inside my MEE so that, i can get more nutrients. Below is the few MEE i cooked and eat in a WEEK time. Enjoy the MEE*cheeerrrsss*

1 comment:

  1. Woahh..we're in the same boat mate!
    I love mee! Especially, wantan mee..those mees are looking good! Nyum2!

    ReplyDelete